Thank you for your interest in being involved in my research project on External Self-Awareness (The You Experience). I’m super grateful. A few things:
- Okay, here’s the hard bit. You are required (please and thank you) to find a ‘research friend’ (someone who knows you well, based in Australia) to participate in the study with you. It is a partner process. The reason for this will become apparent once you begin the study (a series of questionnaires). If this requirement counts you out, I understand and thank you for your time.
- Your friend will not see any of your responses, nor you, theirs. Neither will anyone else, see any of your responses, for that matter. Everything you share is totally confidential and the resultant data will simply be analysed to find potential relationships, patterns and correlations.
- Once you find a research friend, please submit the form below. Please be sure to seek permission from your friend first and use a different email to yours (for us to contact them) in the form below.
- Once I receive your form, you will both hear from me within 48 hours. I will email you both an ‘explanatory statement’ (regarding the research), a participant ID and a link to take you directly to the online research portal to participate in the study.
- If you could complete the survey by FRIDAY 16 SEPTEMBER that would be greatly appreciated.
- Thank you so much for making the effort and taking the time to help me with this. I still have my ‘L’ plates on in the ‘scientific research’ space, so it means a lot.
Thanks again, Craig