10 Things to Know About Your Life Purpose
1. It won’t necessarily be financially rewarding.
2. It won’t always be comfortable, easy or convenient.
3. Ultimately, it will bring you joy and contentment.
4. It might not make sense logically but sometimes logic is just fear in a pretty dress.
5. It will piss some people off. Possibly, people close to you.
6. You’re more likely to find it in an experience than a book.
7. For many people it will be wrong but for you, it will be right. Perfect, even.
8. When you discover it, your heart will tell you.
9. Like you, it will evolve, adapt and change over time.
10. You won’t find yours while living someone else’s.